We help local, national, and global leaders work together, better – with each other, their teams, their organisations, and their communities.
Our work is guided by these principles:
- Collaboration -- local, national, and global
- Change from the inside out: creating a better world by developing ourselves
- Balancing inner and outer work
- Supporting the development of others, and ourselves, through our leadership
- Opening to and allowing the unexpected
- Creating and sustaining cultures of power-with, not power-over
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Duncan helps leaders build trust, hold open and honest conversations, make more inclusive decisions, build high functioning teams, use the power of diversity to solve problems, and build stronger working relationships.
He has worked in 24 countries across 4 continents, with clients including numerous multi-national companies; local, state, and national governments; non-profits; and academia.
Duncan holds a BA in Comparative Religion from Trinity College and a M.Ed. from Harvard focusing on Organizational Behaviour and Adult Learning. He has been an Honorary Fellow of Melbourne Business School, a coach for the Forum on Workplace Inclusion, and a mentor for the Inclusion Allies Coalition.
Duncan has trained in multiple Instructional Design and Action Learning methods. A member of the Expert Panel for the Global Inclusion and Diversity Benchmarks since 2011, in 2018 he released the book Foundations of Diversity.
Knowledge and Experience
- Advisor, Facilitator, Educator, Coach, Mentor and Leader
- Organisational development and culture change
- Deep experience in local and global diversity and inclusion, especially gender, culture, and bias
- Learning Design and Facilitation
- Helps leaders and their teams work together better
- EQ and IQ – balancing feelings and ideas with action
- Leadership development and education over 30+ years
- Coaching and development for executive teams and boards
- Global experience and perspective
- Creating and holding the container for collaboration and problem solving
- Mindfulness and loving-kindness practice
- Action Learning